Friday, May 18, 2012

My computer is still on life support

My computer is still on life support, though I am laboriously able to surf, write and post. Later today, I will attempt another fix, but because it might kill my badly wounded computer, I am going to write this post first, because in the wee hours of the morning, I was too distracted by my computer problems to get intuitively clear about how much information to post. I always try to be present to my inner voice, when I write, and thus I use discernment and discrimination in deciding what to share. Should my computer die on me, I will have to go back to the public library, and writing in one hour blocks at restricted times, just does not lend itself to such thoughtful discernment and editing, so this may be the last time in a while, in which I am careful about what I write, so I am going to be very careful and thorough.

As I mentioned in the previous post, the Earth is under immediate threat, something that even I am inclined to forget with all my personal problems and trials, as well as my concern about the long term future. I try to look out for both short and long term, and thus, sometimes get myself in a bind. Thus, I sometimes am leery about revealing details that I think would impact the long term financial reset that I know is crucial to avoiding a prophetic judgment on this Earth. It is funny that people will believe me when I tell them to scramble to save Chicago, or any other of a multitude of cities (how many, now?), they act with alacrity. However, if I tell them that "the voice of the poor pierces the clouds" and will bring down condemning judgment on this Earth, JUST AS IT ALWAYS HAS (read the prophetic books of Scripture), as when the prophets, tried in vain, to save a corrupt, greedy Israel from itself, they don't listen.

However, the attack on my computer last night has convinced me that the short term threat is so imminent, that once again, I must expose these rogue elements of Faction 2, for they are planning a massive attack on the Earth during the solar eclipse. As an aside, I had hoped that the Patriots were on top of this situation. I saw where Hillary Clinton had met with General McRaven of the Navy SEALS, and spoken with the Burmese foreign minister.

General McRaven is a staunch KaBalist of Faction 2, and was the one responsible for the totally bogus "Bin Laden" raid in Pakistan, whose major purpose was to prop up Faction 2's (at the time) puppet, Barack Obama, in an attempt to undercut the Patriot Leadership. This commander of Navy SEALS special ops is hard core, fanatical KaBal, and it is incredible to me that he still is in command of such a powerful military force. I don't think Clinton's appeal to his sense of humanity was successful, or my computer would not have been attacked. The link of the impending May 20th attack to the visit with the Burmese ambassador is more subtle, but you can see it graphically displayed on Richard Hoagland's site:

http://www.enterprisemission.com/Hyperdimensional-Eclipse.htm

http://www.enterprisemission.com/Eclipse-Track-Google-Earth-CL.jpg


Now, this site may be a little deep for non-scientists to follow, but try to understand the most basic ideas presented. Richard Hoagland is a brilliant man himself in the sense of understanding facts and science, but he lacks wisdom and vision in grasping the "big picture", and thus he is unwittingly used as a "dupe" again and again by the KaBalists. I am not speaking lightly, for I have been following his work for years now, and while I am impressed by the scope and accuracy of his knowledge, his conclusions are never original and lack ultimate veracity. Instead, his conclusions are spoon fed him by his patrons--the Faction 2 KaBal, and their agenda. Thus, I can say that Hoagland is absolutely correct-on May 20th, there is going to be an attempt to create a hyperdimensional torsion field around the planet. However, there is nothing beneficial about it. Rather it is yet another attempt by Faction 2 to invade this planet, and deliver it into the hands of alien intruders, specifically from the planet Venus, and to alter our DNA by contaminating our oceans, for our DNA is a "torsion field antenna" (see Len Horowitz). Not only do they wish to alter our human DNA to make it more vulnerable to reptilian possession, but I also think that they will be attempting to resurrect long extinct DNA--specifically that of the dinosaurs. Yes, Hoagland is probably right in suggesting that they also will attempt to create new energy centers of cosmic power (such as the Giza Plateau), but that is so that they can control it, and thus control the world, just as the evil Pharaohs did for so long. I know one place for sure that they intend to birth as a new vortex of cosmic power--the Spaceport in southern New Mexico, the only private spaceport in the United States. Looking at that image posted above, I would say the other new cosmic vortex of power which they hope to create on May 20th would be in Burma.


Now, as usual, I am speculating, and drawing conclusions myself. In my next post, I am going to try to present a little more evidence. However, because of my computer problems, I feel compelled to get this message out, because I don't know how long my computer will last.

1) IT IS CRUCIAL THAT THE HYPERDIMENSIONAL TORSION EXPERIMENT BE SHUT DOWN!

2) IT IS CRUCIAL THAT THE DRAGON X SPACE SHUTTLE LAUNCH ON SATURDAY BE SCRUBBED, BECAUSE THAT IS AN IMPORTANT PART OF THE PLANETARY GRID TAKEOVER AS WELL.

3) PATRIOT FORCES NEED TO SECURE THE NM SPACEPORT, BECAUSE NOT ONLY IS THAT GROUND ZERO FOR THIS ENTIRE INVASION, BUT IT ALSO IS A PLANNED ENTRY POINT FOR PHYSICAL TELEPORTATION OF MALEVOLENT ALIEN BEINGS TO OUR PLANET ON MAY 20TH.

4)ALL NAIVE HUMAN PSYCHICS NEED TO QUIT ALL COOPERATION WITH THE ROGUE FACTION 2 ELEMENT, AS MANIFESTED IN THE 2012PORTAL.BLOGSPOT.COM SITE, AND THE "WORLD LIBERATION DAY" MOVEMENT.

Understand everybody, this is not a localized terrorist attack on the United States. This is a full scale planetary invasion, and if they are able to use this torsion field to open stargates to malevolent aliens and poison our ocean water, so that it becomes as virally contaminated as our food, humanity will be lost, for we all need water to live.

Stay tuned for more.


PS--Just for the American patriots, take Gen McRaven into custody before he causes even more damage.

No comments: