Saturday, April 2, 2011

Afraid of going to sleep

Afraid of going to sleep--going to have to take drugs. drugged on something. wondering what faction of military is responsible for the most recent mind control bullshit. whoever they are, i despise them. they don't get it. Autism may be a factor in me not being able to astral travel. but i can do it, but my way. not the way of goddamned pigs who did to me what those fucking pricks have done to me. Face severely swollen. head hurts very bad. shoulders hurt. miserable in this cut up, mutilated body, and on top of that, mother fucking pigs still on me. new remote viewers in apt in front of me. making a point of themselves. couple--who knows--Mormon or goddamned pharasaical selfrightious military pigs who think being straight is some great moral virtue while they destroy my body and brain in order to use me? i am sure a big issue with me being intersexed is because they can't stand the thought of me being a lesbian. Fuck off asshole. leave me alone, in terrible fucking pain but will resist you goddamned abusive violating patriarchal pigs with every fiber of my being.
GO TO HELL, OR ORION OR WHEREVER. NAUSEATED. GOT TO TO BED

No comments: