Wednesday, April 20, 2011

This might be my last entry in a while

This might be my last entry in a while--I am so totally fucked up on whatever psychotropics or hormones that I am on that I am incapable of thinking straight. I am not capable of thinking or deep feeling, much less putting connections together. As a matter of fact, I disown all the posts of the last few days for I am too goddamned fucked up to think properly. I am severely autistic most times, spent most day sleeping, but am too sick to even enjoy tv. SO FUCKING MISERABLE IN THIS GODDAMNED BODY. JUST FANTASIZE ABOUT SHREDDING MY ARMS. ALL I WANT TO DO IS DIE, NOW, THIS FUCKING MINUTE. I have decided that with all the fucking evil bastards that want a piece of me, the best thing I can do to save my life and my sanity, and as this blog started out, my LESBIAN sexuality and spirituality, and sanity, is just to make myself a nondesirable commodity. By the looks of alll the white guys looking at me, either approvingly or disapproving I say FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR GODDAMN MOTHER--who as far as I can tell is ISHTAR. Nothing I want to do with you or your type. Actions speak louder than words. Signing off.

No comments: