Sunday, April 3, 2011

Literally hurts to smile

Literally hurts to smile--just looked at myself in the mirror--something I rarely do, because my face and body no longer seem like they belong to me. Distressed to see that my once smiling face is becoming a marked, lined downward frown, especially on the right side. I tried to smile, and realized that it actually hurt to smile, because the facial reconstruction the PIB's have done on my face is designed to keep the excessive amounts of viral fluid there, but it discourages smiling. I don't have much to smile about, but I sure am unhappy about my face developing like David Rockefeller's or The Event's "Dr. Dempsey". Again, nothing I can do about it, until this virus is out of me. I just hope one day I can get my smile back, along with my face, along with my body.

No comments: