Thursday, April 21, 2011

So much for resolve

So much for resolve--this blog is only outlet I have. I am FULL OF RAGE--WANTING TO FUCKING POUND WALLS, CURSE OUT THE STUPID GODDAMNED FUCKING ASSHOLES DOING THIS CHEMICAL TORTURE TO ME. I don't know what is causing the rage. I know the goddamned female hormones DO NOT SYNCH WITH MY PSYCHE AND PERSONALITY AND NEVER WILL. When I am healthy, I am a high energy, assertive, free flowing and even aggressive person. The goddamned hormones/drugs just dam up my energy outlet, which then have no option to express themselves but in rage. I can only love as a MAN with male hormones. As a female with predominating female hormones, I am stymied, and so fucking miserable that I alternate between rage and suicidal ideation. Patriarchal goddamn fuckers who believe in a perfect race, person or ideal have no respect for who i am or what i have to offer. one thing i will never offer you motherfucking pigs is cooperation or support,. Now excuse me, i have to go spit out the excess fucking snout in my mouth caused by your fucking goddamned chemical/hormononal poison. ASSHOLES.

No comments: