Monday, April 4, 2011

New round of psychotropics

New round of psychotropics---don't know what it is, but I woke up profoundly alienated from my own center of being after a restless night. I dreamed but not only could not remember the dreams, but woke up feeling as though I had not slept at all--no restorative or refreshing powers to the sleep. ONce again, I am not able to appreciate music--it is as if all emotional feelings and responses have been completely deadened. I am abnormally cold. All day, I have been going through reality in a drugged state of cocooned alienation. My energy is slipping away, and though I am going to try to force myself to go for a bike ride, I don't know how much longer I am going to be able to function--what little energy I have is fading rapidly as the dosage of whatever psychotropic poison in my body increases. This really is frustrating, because there is SO MUCH I need to read, watch, assimilate and think on--I am on another cusp, but I can barely function. I also woke up with my belly distended. I look fatter than ever before. So, even though I don't feel like it, I have to try to do a little exercise--I cannot bear being in this fat, muscle-less blob of a body.

No comments: