Monday, April 4, 2011

What the hell have the PIB's done to my body now?

What the hell have the PIB's done to my body now? I just pulled myself back from the precipice of what I think was diabetic coma--by drinking juice. I had just posted my last blog an hour ago, and was trying to go for a bike ride, but knew I was too fucked up and autistic to get on a bike. Thank God I didn't, because as I forced myself to shuffle up and down the alley in baby steps, I became so autistic and disconnected from reality that I had to walk with eyes shut and finally lay down. Then I noticed my stomach was cramping badly, even though I last ate about 2 or 3 hours ago. I remembered that abdominal cramping was a symptom of pending diabetic coma, so I forced myself to get up and drink a 1/2 glass of juice. Instant results. Immediately, my eyes could open, and I could walk better. I am no longer so severely autistic. I am writing this, while before all I could do was lay down in the bed and keep eyes shut. Still pretty fucked up, but not as bad as I was. So the question is, what have the motherfuckers done to me to cause me to start sliding into a diabetic coma. I don't know. Too sick to figure it out. I just know that I am going truly fucked on every level, physically, emotionally and mentally as long as this doping bullshit continues...

No comments: