Sunday, April 24, 2011

Just got out of the shower

Just got out of the shower--no wonder my face looks like a stranger. It has been flattened out yet again. I can tell by washing my face. Ear canals are deepened again, and it looks like once more, cutting was done on my shoulders. LOL. FUCKING ASSHOLES IF YOU THINK THAT FUCKING SHIT IS GOING TO GET ME TO DO YOUR FUCKING EVIL AGENDA. HELL NO! NEVER! I SEE WHERE YOUR MOUTHPIECE IS SAYING WORRY ABOUT YOUR SOUL, NOT YOUR BODY. WELL GUESS WHAT, I AM WORRIED ABOUT MY SOUL, AND DOING EVERYTHING I CAN TO PROTECT IT FROM YOU AND YOUR EVIL AGENDA. I may go psychotic, but I will never do shit for you! Play your little mind games all you want--I have a feeling you set my mom up to call, but I am a step ahead of you nowon your mind game bullshit. Unfortunately, I am a step behind in the astral abduction department and I can't stop you from damaging my brain and psyche, but KNOW THIS ASSHOLES, I WILL GO PSYCHOTIC, BEFORE I GO OVER TO YOUR SIDE. TAKE YOUR PHONY, LYING, GODDAMNED NAZI RELIGION AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS!!!!

No comments: