Sunday, April 17, 2011

Fighting the good fight by spiritual proxy

Fighting the good fight by spiritual proxy--that is all I can do, as my body and mind is laid waste by the virus and implants. People have no idea of the pain and suffering I have endured--there is only word for it--torture, but there is no time to focus on myself, because if the battle that is raging right now in the Nevada desert is lost, then not only will I be tortured for the rest of my life, so will countless others, from alien beings such as the NASA moon maiden (the Lemurian psychic slave, whose body was physiologicall dead, but whose brain waves were kept alive to be drained by reptiles) to me to Marie Noe.

Marie Noe is an interesting case study. While channel surfing, I came across her story as told in a TV documentary. She had 8 children die in infancy under her care while she was a nondescript housewife in Kensington PA. Because it happened years ago, before the development of sophisticated forensics, the deaths raised suspicions, but nothing was ever proven until she confessed in 1999. I decided to watch the documentary, wondering how a woman could be so evil, as to kill eight of her children in succession. As I watched the documentary, it became crystal clear to me that this woman had been the victim of multiple abductions. Not only did she have the telltale drooping left eye of people who are connected to the Borg Machine, she also had the telltale "conehead" skull of people whose cranium have been surgically altered by aliens. Finally, she had deeply reptilian eyes, which usually is a result of DNA alterations as well. This happens when the Machine tries to activate reptilian DNA through electromagnetic frequencies, leading to a pronounced hooded reptilian eyelid. I can recognize this, because I suffer from it myself. When the virus is heavy on me, the upper eyelids swell to the point that I develop the hated, reptilian eyelid look. I HATE THE LOOK WITH A PASSION. Not only is it not the way God made me, and distinctly unattractive, but also the constant swelling and recession is doing what the excess fluid retention and ebbing does all over my body--creating excess folds of skin to accommodate the swelling, leaving premature wrinkling in the recession. There is absolutely nothing I can do about these abductions, alterations, and the torture and even mutilation committed against my bodily person by these aliens, and no doubt Marie Noe could do nothing either.

I looked to see if I could find if her maiden name was an occult one, but I couldn't find any information. However, I did find that she and her husband had lived in Kensington PA, which was a few miles from Kecksburg, PA, in Westmoreland county. Kecksburg is famous for being the site of the "Bell" ufo sighting. Now, what one needs to know about the Bell style UFO, is that it is directly linked to Nazis, starting in WWII. There is no doubt that Nazis escaped the Third Reich to hidden bases in South America, under Antartica and even other dimensions. The Bell is their signature UFO, and this tells me that the Nazis not only were deeply involved with Westmoreland county PA, but also, that they have fallen victim and prey to the MACHINE, and they passed that on to hapless Marie Noe.

My guess is that she was driven crazy by the abductions, and because they all happened while she slept, she developed a deep paranoid fear while her children slept, so she killed--not because of an evil hatred of her children, but because she loved them, and wanted to rescue them. She didn't want the same dreaded torture happening to them in their sleep, what she had to endure in her slumber, and so to save her children from this fate she, in an unbalanced paranoid state, killed them while they slept. There was a Native woman in my hometown who did the same thing to her child, and when I saw her picture, I knew that she too was a multiple abductee, and that she had killed her child in his sleep because she wanted to save the toddler from the nightmare that was her fate whenever she slept. This makes me wonder what kind of dreams my mom is having, that she would do to me what she has done.

This is a tragedy of the highest order, and I bring it up, because if the good guys lose, it is going to happen over and over and over again, until the innocence of children, and peaceful slumber in adults is going to become the exception rather than the rule. So, this is why I fight the virus and the implants. The people who are doing this to me (and currently I think it is the Knights Templar)are seriously deluded and misguided at best, and evil at worst. I am not healthy enough to go into it right now, but they worship a false God, not God by a different name, but a truly false god, Lucifer, of evil, which if it prevails in asserting dominion over the world will create millions of Marie and baby Noes (and Titas--though I don't think most people can resist the abductions as I have, without severe psychological or spiritual impairment). So I have to fight, even if all I do is pop vicodin and drink heavy shots of vodka to try to get through the pain, and spend my days barely able to move, or concentrate. I am a physical person. I wish I could pick up a gun and fight, but that is not my fight this time. All I can do is fight by suffering wholly and holy, without becoming full of anger and rage to the people who have destroyed my body, my health and my life. Otherwise there will be lots of Marie Noes in our future.

No comments: