Thursday, April 14, 2011

So sick

So sick that I am barely functional--psychotropics make it impossible to focus on anything. try to read alittle bit, but can't read anything in depth. too bad. lot of important stuff and projects. all I can do is hope God tells me what I need to know as I need to know. because right now, looking like I am going to be in this drug induced hell for and fucked up, mutilated body for a while. Still I think God is trying to tell me something thru dreams so I am going to relay it. thought about whether to relate it--was the timing right---it involves occultic possibilities two weeks from now, but the bottom line is that I have a lot of evil and dark people reading my mind. I think there is a UFO permanently parked above my home that teases and sucks out every stupidass fleeting impression that goes thru---all for th point of using it in mind control games. that is how i know they are evil. Only someone afraid of reality, someone trying to control reality, plays mind games and destroys and mutilates another person's body without consent. so they probably know what i am thinking os everybody needs to know what I am thinking. the biggest assist evil has had over the past millennia is the secrecy. no secrets here.

dreamed first of all of me. dreamed i was told I had a circulation and little bit of heart problem. duh. I was in peak health when these fuckers first violated me with their virus, implants and drugs. Now I have lost half my muscle, all my energy, and bodily self-esteem and physical drive. I can do no exercise at all--though i tried to walk up and down alley a few times today. THere is no way i can undertake a health regimen in condition i am in. no way i want to even live in this goddamned fat soft slug of a body the Knights Templar have left me, in their desire to get a female avatar to make up for their goddamened sins, and control karmic universe. They want ot overthrow reptiles so they can be power brokers for next time cycle. what a bunch of evil dicks. i am the victim.

Anyway, outside of me, I dreamed that there was a serpent in the Atlantic ocean that wanted to eat human sacrifice. That might have something to do with the whirlpools found south of Puerto Rico (I was too sick to really read/comprehend the article), but rather my first guess is that it has to do with a planned destruction of the space shuttle Endeavor on April 29th. I have read two separate articles warning about the omens portending catastrophe regarding the space shuttle, one a few weeks ago (when I think the shuttle was scheduled for liftoff on a different, earlier, date), and another one just today, regarding the April 29th date.

This April 29th date not only falls in the satanic high holy days (about a 10 day period),but also it is one of the highest feast days of the satanic calendar--Beltane. THis date is also the date that Prince Wm. marries Kate. Who would set up a marriage date on the feast of Beltane? Why, reptilian and satanic planners, of course. They have big plans for young Wm., though fruition is a few years down the road. Wm. strikes me as a solid and good young man, whose prime MO of relating to the world is the same as that of his mother, through the heart, and not of his father, through a reptilian mind. Now a reptilian mind is a fine mind, crafty and cunning, quite suited to strategizing and governance, and I am not being sarcastic. I have a reptilian mind, but my primary guide to orienting myself in reality is my holy and intuitive spirit, so I use MY reptilian mind to dog the evil sobs whose plans and agendas for humanity are diabolically brilliant and meticulously planned. I don't think that Wm Windsor has such a mind, but like his mother, is a "heart-thinker" (and she really was a great one!). This is perfectly fine, and can lead him to decide and govern wisely, as long as his heart is content, and not embittered, for Wm. is a male, and men are vulnerable in their hearts, (whereas his mother, though bitterly deprived in her love life, had an innate feminine strength in her heart that cruel circumstance could not bleed dry). I think young Wm. is really an outstanding young man, who would always want to do the right thing, but the occultists, whether the reptilians which claim him on his father's side, or the Knights Templar, which claim him from his mother's side, are determined to turn him aside from his mother's influence and bend him to their nefarious ways. Because he is a man of the heart, that means it will be necessary to corrupt or destroy his relationship with the woman who feeds his heart. Sure, the wedding will be good for a symbolic upsurge in good feelings towards the royal family (essential if they are to prep him for his future role as King of Jerusalem and the world), but they intend to disrupt young Wm's marriage, much as Iago did to Othello and Desdomona. In a worst case scenario, if all else fails, they would not hesitate to murder her, setting up the circumstances to leave Wm. not only brokenhearted, but also bitter, angry, and distrusting of his closest family, friends and advisors. I have already read that the actual astrological stars for that day do not augur well for a marriage, but more than anything else, the fact that it falls on Beltane, and also the same day that Adolf Hitler married Eva Braun (and that marriage lasted all of 24 hours), is enough for the occultists to choose it for negative purposes...

So why is the space shuttle set to leave on April 29th? Because NASA is run by a bunch of Nazi occultists! It is only a hunch, but I fear that the serpent in the Atlantic ocean eating the sacrificial child refers to either a disastrous failed launch or a catastrophe that breaks up over the Atlantic. I do not mean to be Ms. Doom and Gloom, but I have been worried about Mark Kelly and his wife, Gabbie Giffords, ever since she survived the assault. She was NOT meant to survive the shooting, and it is a true miracle that she did. Mark Kelly and his brother are honest and good men, who have lived out their NASA astronaut vocation with integrity. NASA continually tries to put astronauts in space to sabotage the good intentions--most recently they docked one (I could tell he was an occultist just by looking at him), and they nearly got their paybacks on the hapless replacement astronaut left stranded by a "malfunctioning computer" on the space walk.

Rep. Giffords is an EXCELLENT public servant, who no doubt is a threat to the negative and evil faction of NASA, because she has first hand information and experience of NASA's dirty secrets (since no one is likely to believe the former Navy officer discredited as a diaper wearing nut). I think the NASA political powers want to be rid of the potential threat that Mark Kelly/Gabbie Giffords poses, and I pray to God that they have top shelf security personnel guarding them. Furthermore, I think they want to "offer sacrifice" to bless their "Endeavor" of consummating a marriage of Prince Wm. that they intend to control and then destroy. Finally...consider the date and time of the launch--it is April 29th at 3:47. The Japanese earthquake, later found to be antedated on a Illuminati deck of cards--one of which showed a clock at the exact time, was at 2:47. I say the same people behind the sacrifice of the Japanese thousands, are showing their hands--this is the next sacrifice--up it by exactly one hour.

I know this gives the fucking satanic PIB's two weeks to work out an alternative plan. Again, I would caution that both Mark Kelly and Gabbie Giffords be exceptionally well guarded. It would not take much for Gabbie Giffords to "die" of a stroke upon learning of her husband's death.

My electricity went out while posting this. Fortunately, I was able to go offline and finish it. The last time my electricity went out, was when the program "V" revealed that the a major character had been genetically altered in the womb, leaving large spaces of emptiness in his DNA (so the reptiles could program their DNA on a later visit...). Another time my electricity went out, when I was watching an important show re: aliens (don't want to go there), and finally, they go out at night when they plan to make ET visits, so I think maybe I was right on target about this...This also reveals that the Knights Templar/Mormon faction are able to read my post as I type (maybe they are just remote viewing my mind...I imagine I have 15 remote viewers trained on me at every moment of the day...)

Finally, my dream told me that I needed to go to Pasadena. Pasadena is the home of JPL, Jack Parsons, and the occult branch of the NASA/OTO. I am confirmed in my belief that I need to get into a deeper study of the occult TO PROTECT MYSELF, but I am so sick I cannot study anything right now. But these KT's/OTO's/Nazi occultists are making my life hell. I cannot depend on anybody else to get me out, for apparently they have a stranglehold on the entire world. God help me to save myself. If I dream that I am a failure or guilt ridden, it is because I haven't been able to shake these monsters off my back.

No comments: