Sunday, April 3, 2011

A cursory reading of lightweight WWW reading

A cursory reading of lightweight WWW reading led to my introduction of a psychiatrist completely sold out to mind control objectives and methods--William Sargant. For the past couple of days, I have been feeling the need to get off my constant reading diet of high-intensity evil and conspiracy theories, but even when I click on tabloid reading, I seem to end up in the same places. A few clicks from Drudge led me to the story of a British actress of whom I have never heard, but who, like me, has first hand contact with mind control psychs. As a young pre-teenager, the aspiring ballerina suffered from severe anorexia/bulimia, and ultimately, like most people, was healed by confronting, no-nonsense honesty from the professionals and mentors around her, but not before the mind-control doctor in charge of her treatment nearly killed her. His name was William Sargant, and apparently he did some work for, and with MK Ultra. For sure, his treatment approaches, personal styles and beliefs fit the profile of a cabal doctor. Among his insights that reveal him to be mind control cabal: "Neurotic people (as opposed to 'normal'people) have lost their suggestibility", "every dog has its breaking point", referring to the people/patients (whom he called "eccentrics") who resisted his mind control treatment.

Although he seemed to prefer electroshock therapy, there were a couple of techniques that he used that I recognize/suspect as being used on me. First of all, was the high insulin treatment, which is supposed to make the brain receptive for mind control "suggestibility". Problems with blood sugar has been an issue for me ever since my unwillingly, cabal mind-control "suggestibility" and experimentation began. For the last two days, I once again have been smelling ketoacidosis in my urine. Yet there is practically nothing I can do about it. The virus causes unexpected metabolic consequences in my physiology, leading to impaired metabolism, and ravenous hunger, especially for protein. For a couple of days, I felt better, and more normal, with a normal appetite and appetite control. At the time, I attributed it to the testosterone that I knew I was being given, but it is not the hormones that is the decisive factor, it is the VIRUS--my body does not have a "normal" metabolism, and it craves extra fuel when the metabolic accelerant of the DNA/RNA changing virus downloads. Still, I would not be surprised to learn that my brain and blood is being bathed with insulin in preparation for mind-control work, and this is not healthy at all--especially given my paternal family's genetic predisposition for obesity. I am doing everything I know to prevent diabetes from taking hold--there is no sugar in my house, and I have resisted the springtime urge to buy a 12 pack of beer, but still even that gets turned against me. The mind control doctors are doing their best to turn my concern, and even obsession with my weight gain against me. Playing mind games. Aware of it, but unable to do anything about it. (I think I may know the cause of my metabolic problems, but I have learned to keep my mouth shut, rather than give mind control doctors more weapons to use against me--nothing can really be done about it anyway--except to remove the virus from my body. Funny thing is, that I am certain that I could astral plane without that virus, if I were just allowed to be free and to be me....)

Anyway, he other favorite technique of this doctor was to keep people drugged into artificial sleep. Interestingly, as I wrote this above paragraph, an overwhelming need to sleep forced itself on me, and I slumbered for a half hour, while I vainly tried to watch a news program. I am reminded of how I spent all day Thursday, sleeping, barely able to drag myself up for basic bodily necessities. Then on Friday, they were able to knock me out, without my awareness. Oh yes, I am so worked on by these mind control doctors, I don't know how I manage to resist, but I do. I am quite sure that no one who would disregard and disrespect a human being by manipulating, drugging, and attempting to mind-control them, without consent of free will, can be up to anything good or productive. So, I have to hold on, no matter how drugged. It is not just about me, but so much more.

No comments: