Sunday, April 24, 2011

Body not sustainable

Body not sustainable in current state. figured out what fucking pricks did to my face--they put unbearable pressure on my sinueses to get more fluid to face. face grotesquely swollen, but the pain on sinuses unbearable. not to mention that it leave sme completely clogged up and unable to breathe. Left arm is swollen with fluid and feels dead. has no sensation except pain. with this level of circulatory problem tissues will be dying off soon. pain was so bad earlier going out of my mind with crazed pain. inner voice told me to take a second full vicodin pain was so bad. innervoice usually tells me not to take more pills. i have to seek medical teatment tomorrow. I can live in this body, just dont know what to ask for--xray of sinuses, something to reduce swelling in arm. head is so heavy i literally cant hold it up. i am going to die if somehting doesnt change. death doesnt bother me, but living at this level of misery and unbearable pain does. help Me God, hlep me get treatment i need.

No comments: