Monday, April 25, 2011

Totally non-functional once more

Totally non-functional once more, and in agony of physical pain, as I try to survive the results of the abduction from last Saturday night. The aliens involved, (and I think it to be Salusa's associates, though I cannot be positive), did facial alterations on me that have not only flattened my face, but more importantly brings even more viral fluid to bear on cranium. The pain last night was UNBEARABLE, as the excess fluid puts pressure on my facial and dental nerves, as well as the sinuses. Even now, I am aware of the facial pain, and the clogged sinuses which leads to a stuffy nose and difficulty breathing. My left arm is so lame as to be nearly useless. Occasionaly pain will shoot through in agonizing spasm. Catches me unaware. However, by far the most debilitating aspect of my current suffering is the excess csf on my brain---once more I am suffering from the brain tumor syndrome/severe autistm. Surfed the web a little bit, and had to keep my eyes shut while pages were loading. cannot bear to see moving images. eyes shut while i type this. cannot bear any stimuli at all. as a matter of act, eyes are barely open. I cannot function in this state at all.
What has been the point of all the suffering I have endured at the hands of these evil aliens? NOthing they have done has done anything of benefit or value to me. I guess they accept now that I am autistic and intersexed, bu anyone who would have listened to me years ago, would have known that. In their stupidity and desire for mind control, they still are trying to force me into being a celibate for their edification (and maybe getting turned on by a lesbian scene in the Lenny Bruce movie is the reason for the latest abduction torture), but I know who I am, and what I came to do, and if I were healthy and free enough I could relate it, if only in writing. But instead I have to spend hours trying to figure out what is going on, so I can understand the torture happening to me. Know more, thinking on it, but so sick the past couple of weeks unable to think at all. Now, it is worse, now i am physically ill and in terrible pain as well. Think I am just going to start showing ideas out there, too sick to make connection but ideas have vailitdy. I am in too much pain to continue right now--facial pain starting up.

No comments: