Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My laughter didn't last long,

My laughter didn't last long, as my purse was snatched from me once again, which is a metaphorical way of saying that I have been severely drugged all day. I knew this morning that the energy drain was going to be a problem, but it has only gotten worse to the point of not being able to function well, to read, concentrate or write. Certainly the desire and will is there, for there is an incredible amount of information flying around, and a lot of changes taking place in current events, but all I want to do is lie down and fantasize about it. I may be on risperdol--that is another drug that just leaves me in a fantasy world, unable to function in the real world, but it may just be an amped up virus. I am suffering from incredible hot flashes and sweats; my body regulatory systems aren't working well, and I now know that to be by design so that the the virus can flourish.

The planet's most highly valued SLAVE (that would be me) is once more used as a high stakes bargaining chip, but even though I begin to despair of ever being free again, I am actually more worried about what is going on in the outer world. Evil is ascendant once more, and I don't know if my writing about it does any good. Instead of the inaguaration of the Fourth Reich being celebrated on April 21, the date has been pushed up to April 20th. Tomorrow.

I have been so sick that I have not been writing, but things have taken a serious negative turn, and our nation is under direct attack, and under threat of imminently dire catastrophe. Last week, Thursday I think, I wrote about a sea serpent waiting to swallow a sacrifice. At the time, I interpreted the sacrifice to be the shuttle "Endeavor". I now believe that the most immediate target was actually Hillary Clinton who was in Germany at the time, receiving Judas kisses, continental style, from the European politicos. Most of them, but not all, I think, are firmly and happily subservient to the evil agenda, and were cued in to the impending assassination. (There is so much going on--and I have been too sick to write, so I may be errant in documenting a lot of what I am proposing--just too much stuff to plow through). I think she spent a sleepless night, trying to make sure that she survived another day. For that sea serpent is an alien craft. Starting last week, the infamous Area 51 began manifesting a strange electromagnetic anomaly, and an alien craft shot out Area 51, finally resting in the Atlantic ocean, near Antarctica (the sea serpent). While I think Hillary had to do some calling and begging (she knows which humans are associates of the Area 51 aliens) in order to survive in the next 24 hours, she and the Patriot Leadership Team were felled from de facto power by the dark cabal coup.

For the electromagnetic anomalies at Area 51 (which is the origin of multiple tunnels, leading to underground alien and cabal hidey holes) were setting off a swarm of earthquakes in the California/Nevada area. In short, the cabal is blackmailing America. Not only can the electromagnetic anomaly cause catastrophic earthquakes, they can also set off volcanic explosions all up and down the west coast. Further, they are capable of literally liquidifying the solid ground, making the entire area even more susceptible to damage from natural disaster. The cabal has already demonstrated their expertise with this weapon by the liquefaction of Japanese soil. Finally, the cabal has threatened the Patriot Leadership Team of the USA with nuclear plant accidents that would leave the entire western coastal lands uninhabitable. You see, not only does the cabal have the computer schematics/code to crash a nuclear power plant at will (and more and more, I realize Chernobyl was no accident), but they also have people in place to make sure that the catastrophe is compounded by human error and design. I keep thinking of the two Japanese workers found dead. I wonder if they were cabal patsies, whose job was to make sure that the necessary equipment to handle a full scale emergency, was lost or sabotaged, for missing equipment, ostensibly swept out by the tsunami, was a complicating factor in the Fukushima crises as well.

On top of all this, the cabal can crash the US economy at will, not the Rothschilds, but the new power player on the block, the Knights Templar/EU/German cabal, backed by their alien associates. All last week, I was wondering who was the German "heavy" behind this evil cabal. I suspect it is a man who I have never seen, the so-called "King of the World", the Knights Templar, Faction 2 leader, who lives underground or underwater, accessible by tunnels from Area 51. However I suspect that Helmut Kohl (one evil Borg, but I don't know how is health is) and Henry Kissinger (another evil Borg) are his first lieutenants.

Upon execution of the coup, I think they hoped to prop Obama back up as the big-grin puppet. However, Obama not only does not have the authority or skills to carry off such an ambitious acting job, he has lost all credibility among high level civil servants and government officials, most especially among his own Party, and no amount of blackmail can change that. It doesn't help that he is actively complicit in murder, and attempted murder, which I have documented in previous posts. Most recently however was the lethal blackmail executions that the cabal created with weather wars and tornados. They are responsible for the 50 dead people, tremendous destruction, and heartache and loss suffered by the survivors from the 241 tornadoes which devastated the southeast a few days ago. The most telling indicator that Obama was in on the direct planning was the fact that NC got hit the worst. The DNC has scheduled the Democrat convention in NC, and it has been made clear to Obama that he will not get the 2012 nomination, so it was his payback. He then hustled over to Chicago to set up his campaign headquarters there, the first time in American history that a sitting president did not headquarter from D.C., but there isn't a page or lobbyist in the Capitol who doesn't know about what a great scam artist Obama is. It seems a stretch to think that he could be so vindictive, but I have been watching this man for years, and I have noticed the pattern. Starting with his Grandma, who died a few days before his election--I think she was helped along for a variety of reasons, but the timing was important to him. IMO, his grandmother, though she was an evil woman and satanic CIA stooge, is the one human being most responsible for his political ambitions, vocation, and patronage. She did it because she wanted to see him succeed mightily, but Obama hated her with a passion, and wanted to deny her the vicarious satisfaction of seeing his success. Then there were the Venezuelan polo ponies which were poisoned after he felt Chavez dissed him. Instead of being a man, and holding his boundaries, he blamed Chavez for having a "man crush" on him, and one-upping him (I think unintentionally) in political theater. Then there is the mysterious death of the woman who trained the family dog. Obama HATES that dog--there is no doubt in my mind that an incredibly immature and evil juvenile vindicativeness drives the man to abuse power to the extent of murder for petty hatreds. No, he has no respect anywhere, except from the evil cabal, who find him a most tractable and willing puppet with no moral conscience or qualms whatsoever (you need one of my daughters to be sacrificed to satan--sure I can do that...)

So, for the past week, we have seen the resurgence of Obama, but apparently the cabal has realized he is not capable of filling the role, so now Hillary Clinton appears to be the front runner for cabal puppet, as evidenced in her appearing on PBS tomorrow with Henry Kissinger. I hope that the reader understands (I know that the Patriot Leadership Team does) that whoever is called to play figurehead puppet, will never be treated with anything other than nominal public respect. My guess is that the cabal will play Clinton off against Obama, and vice versa, so that they always have the upper hand. So why would Hillary Clinton and the Patriot Leadership Team concede to this. If you don't understand why, go back and read the above paragraphs. Also, think about the seemingly little, but mysterious mishaps of the last week. Air traffic controllers are falling asleep on the job. The plane carrying Michelle Obama and Jill Biden had a close call. That one really pissed me off. Those women are not overtly political; they are on a mission to boost morale among our strung out, overextended, hung to dry, military families, and they don't deserve that shit at all. But that is what happens when evil is ascendant---good people suffer.

So, to save the country from any more catastrophic damage, whether by natural disaster or economic, Clinton and the Patriot Leaderhip Team has decided to cooperate with the cabal. It is with a very heavy heart that I concede that this choice appears to be the best move. The bottom line is that I would rather have a puppet president who loves this country and its people, than a vindictive hater who has actively tried, and to a limited extent, succeeded in deliberately damaging this country.

You know, I kept hoping to feel better in order to do a bang up job on the next paragraph, but I don't think I am going to be feeling physically well anytime soon, so I am just going to outline some thoughts that are roiling about my mind in a very undeveloped way. It has to do with the prophecy found in Revelations 13 (around there--too tired to look it up). The prophet speaks of two separate evil entities, first the Dragon, and then the Beast. Well, I consider the dragon to be the reptilian and Annunaki faction which has lorded over so much of this planet for millennia. However, the Dragon is in the death throes, but the Beast ("a serpent that came from the sea") has taken its place. The Beast is the one with the multiple horn that evangelicals and Bible prophets have identified as the European Union for years now. For years, I listened, but was skeptical. No more. After seeing (with my intuitive eye) the ill will displayed towards Clinton during her visit to Berlin, and everything I have just written in the above paragraphs, there is no doubt in my mind that is where the Beast will attempt to exert financial and political control. Like I said, this is the beginning of the Fourth Reich, and it is interesting to learn that Merkel (who, by the way, I think is the result of genetic engineering by some Merovingian, and perhaps royal, family, but NOT Hitler's child as the conspiracy sites suggest), says that she is part Polish. Then, there was the same ill will displayed by the Ukrainian minister to Hillary. Now, I am reading on the web articles about how brutal the Russian soldiers were to German women during WWII. There is no doubt that this true, but why demonize Russia now? I think Europe is really setting up to be a much bigger hot spot than it has been in decades. Already I can see the hand of the cabal at work in the recent increase of western military role in Libya (the cabal wants the stargate too), and the resurgent uprisings in the Middle East.

Yet despite all this, I still have to concur with the decision taken by Hillary C/PLT. I am just glad that I am not a politician, because it would be very hard for me to do so. It is not as if my lot is easy, though. I honestly do not know how much longer my body can sustain this assault on its health. I feel like the prophet Jeremiah, who I always thought was the most luckless, unappreciated, and unthanked prophet in the Bible. He had no family, no friends, no associates or peers. He lived at a time when Jerusalem was doomed, and for proclaiming the Lord's will (which turned out to be true), he was beaten, imprisoned, thrown in a cistern, ect. Even worse than the agony of being so hated, had to be the fruition when he was proved right, and the Holy Temple destroyed, and the populace of Jerusalem sent into exile. He scrounged around the remnants for a few years, but then died in exile himself. However, there was one point where he recommended to the king to pay vassalage homage to the marauding adversary. That is a sign of a true prophet--someone who always is looking to find a way to save his land and his people for another day. That is where I am, relying on the prophecy that the Beast will not stand.

My eyes have always glazed over when I read in Daniel or Revelations how these calendar calculations work out. I know a lot of people insist on their system or personal revelation, but I have never been able to feel confident in that. However, there is a timeline given in Revelations for the ascendancy of the Beast--42 months. What that means exactly, I am not sure, but I am sure that if it comes to me, I will broadcast the knowledge loudly. I do know that the Beast refers to the Borg Machine (like I said, I meant to do a whole spiel on this, but I am too ill to do any research and exegesis), because this is where the prophet talks about the implant in the right (actually left) hand the the forehead. These implants are to connect the unsuspecting humans to the Machine. Anyway, more on all this later...

No comments: