Friday, April 15, 2011

Barely able to function

Barely able to function--so much fucking fluid is on my brain that I stumble around blind, autistic and going out of my mind as if I had brain turmor. No one can imagine the agony i am. i curse rage and pray, but still motherfuckers keep it up? Who? Pretty sure the latest reptiles on the planet are knights templars. they may even have my computer shanghied. too sick to figure it out now. All i can say is say what i have said to every sing one of my abusers in the past. all i pray to God for is the strength to resist you and your evil vampire ways with every breath I take. Nothing spiritual about you or your fraternal brothers, whoever you are, and i think its the Knights Templar tho i think some Jesuits are involved. You are a bunch of mind raping and spirit stealing vampires, too goddamned lazy to live out your own life and spirituality. God help this planet if you gain power and ascendancy. God help me as once more I endure the most torturous agony, determined to hold on to what I know is the absolute essential for any authentic spirituality--FREE WILL. Not much free about me right now. only in th soul--have to hold on.

No comments: