Sunday, April 17, 2011

Level of physical pain i am living with not bearable

Level of physical pain i am living with not bearable--head so sensitive cant touch it. wants to shake to get ridd of brain tumor fluid pressure but cant--neck muscles too smpasmsed out. all muscles spasmed out. literally cant walk. lot of nerve pain. LONG FOR DEATH. obviously the bad guys, the Knights templar, and their "homies" have won. i NEVER WILL SUPPORT SLAVERS WHO TORTURE AND MUTILATE WITHOUT REGARD FOR A PERSON'S SOVEREIGNTY, who do and don't do a whole list of things i am too sick to enumerate. You fucked up my God-given body of which I was proud and at home in so you could have so iconic "lady" to project onto. well your idea of "lady" is what we Christians call the "Whore of Babylon." Guess what? I don't fit the bill and NEVER WILL, SO YOU MIGHT AS WELL KILL ME NOW. I am a WOMAN--yes I know, in your patriarchal view, that is not quite fully human, but in my world view it is, and as a FULL HUMAN BEING, I tell you Knights Templar and all your homies, of the "Light" and "Black", I despise your vision of reality, your methods, and your agenda, and I am here to tell you that you will FAIL--AND FAIL SOONER THAN YOU THINK.

No comments: