Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I. NEED. TESTOSTERONE. NOW. IMMEDIATELY.

I. NEED. TESTOSTERONE. NOW. IMMEDIATELY. stupid sons of bitches have pulled my tstoterone again, and i have no herbal supplements. nothing. been so sick and low energy all day, unable to do anything. except piddle around. brain not capable of reading orthingking of anyh thing. unable to walk strait in my hall, much less up and down the alley. so severely autistic when download began could not keep eye open. brain did not have enuf fuel to process simple visual stimuli. I HAVE BEEN HERE BEFORE, DAMMIT. I NEED TESTOSTERONE. i know what my body needs, and you fuckers are going to send me hospital, because now i am having heart pains, a numb left arm and nausea. I DON'T EVEN HAVE ENOUGH TESTOSTERONE TO KEEP MY HEART PUMPING RIGHT YOU DAMNED FUCKERS. EVERY CELL IN MY BODY IS DESPERATE FOR TESTOSTERONE RIGHT NOW--MOTOR CELLS, BRAIN CELLS, NOW HEART CELLS.

No comments: