Friday, June 10, 2011

Able to exercise for first time in 7 days

Able to exercise for first time in 7 days---alarming how big my belly has grown. I literally am having trouble breathing--too much weight on diaphragm. Even tho' i have been so sick for last week all i have done is lay on the floor, it is notinactivity causing the weight gain. It is THE FUCKING ESTROGEN. I am always right--why wont the FUCKING MORONS BELIEVE ME? Because they are controllers, evil sons of bitches (overwhelmingly male) that insists reality conform to their specs rather than accepting reality in its beauty and diversity. I saw one of their hateful kin interviewed on cnn--dr. nicolosi--a homophobe affiliated with some catholic isntitution, insisting he can "cure" people of being gay. Instead, he does profound damage, as one of his former clients testified. I could tell by looking at him this man had not an ounce of spirit or human compassion in his body. He was just a hater, through and through, and that is what i am dealing with--haters, thru and thru, and it is taking a toll on me since i now hate my own body. i am so miserable in it--the fat, the locked muscles, the miserable negative energy caused by the estrogen. I want to die. Honestly, truly, i understand how people can be suicidal. i dont want to be in this miserable fat female body any more. i just want to die. as long as i live tho, i will fight the fucking assholes who have destroyed my body and self image. Hell fuck no, I wont ever be catholic. i wont everl; be female. i wont ever be straight y0ou fucking goddmaned pridcks go to fucking hell and fucking rot. Myy hatred for the nicolosis of the world, and that includes the fucking aliens and jesuit toadies who make my life literally hell, knows no bounds. JUST WANT T0 FUCKING DIE GOD. I AM TIRED OF BEING IN THIS FUCKED UP MISERABLE, ESTROGEN FILLED BODY. WANT TO DIE. TONITE. WOULD BE A BLESSING. instead , they will just keep force feeding me the estroge n--i can tell by my sinuses, migraine headache, muscle cramping, negative energy, and wet vagina, and i will keep getting fatter and fatter, more and more miserable. but i wont give in to you fucking pridks--take your ascensicoon shove it up your goddajmned asses.

No comments: