Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Pain. Cut everywhere--even on my knees

Pain. Cut everywhere--even on my knees which now are suffering from nerve pain. Praying to God to let me die. I am so miserable in this body, it is not bearable. I feel completely unloved, unappreciated, unrespected as the beautiful being God created me. Instead, whether it be Nazis or Templars, F1 or F2, oh, and lets not forget all the goddamned christofascists--no one sees me for who I really am, and now they have destroyed my body beyond all recognition. I HATE THE WAY THEY SEE ME, AND I HATE INHABITING THIS MISERABLE, PAIN=WRACKED BODY. They have cut so much from my chest and shoulders that I am freakish, not to mention miserable, because the arms constantly are resting against the erogenous flesh of the boobs. I no longer want masectomies. I just want to die. I want to be rid of this pain, suffering, and abuse. I don't know what I did in a previous lifetime to deserve this hell, but whatever it was, I repent, but I no longer want to be in this body. Tired of the suffering, and misery. want release. Just rememberto shatter my brains. going to try to go back to seleep with the pain.

No comments: