Sunday, June 5, 2011

Miserable, miserable, miserable

Miserable, miserable, miserable as once again I am force fed female hormones that make me feel like shit, make me angry and irratible, and want to slice my wrists. Worst of all is the goddamned never ending wetness between my fucking legs. No worse of all, is the feeling of being a helpless pawn being batted back and forth between two patriarchal, powertripping piece of shit entities. My life is so hard, but the worst of it, is that not only do I have to fight evil from surpraevil entities--I have to battle these goddamned misogynistic entities of Roman, many of whom are satanic, patriarchal priests vs. the goddamned Knights Templars, outright devotees of RA. The goddamned motherfuckers got it all wrong. Evertything, they have money they have power, but they have no respect, no holiness, and certainly NO FUTURE. Unfortunately, in their misanthropic arrogance, they are going to take everyone, including me, down with them. I am so fucking drugged that I can't even stay awake. The dumb ass arrogant bastards may be force feeding me hemp oil--certainly I got no motivation to do anything but sleep and eat. GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKERS dont get it. They havent gotten it for over a dpzen years. You cant force feed someone drugs without their free will. In addition, I am being given some kind of psychotropic that has me crying in pain from muscle cramps. EVERYTHING IS JUST FUCKED---AND I AM TOO GODDAMNED DRUGGED TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

No comments: