Wednesday, June 15, 2011

In severe pain all day

In severe pain all day as I realize where the negative Sirians and their Nazi human sidekicks cut on me last night. They literally shaved off all muscle in my stomach area--net result--less muscle and definition, and more pot-bellied fat. They also chopped away at the lower back and pelvic girdle connection, literally making my legs shorter. I noticed that the shorts I wore yesterday hung on me lower today than yesterday! I also am unable to fit my legs into the massage holders on my massage chair--my legs are too short. However, it is the cutting on the torso that causes me the most pain. Without muscle support, I am in agony on my rib cage and lower back. I have been in the utmost of suffering all day, and even now am in severe pain. Still, I have to write this, because disclosure of the alien presence among us is looming. Despite what all the kool aid drinking channellers and ufo aficiandos think, disclosure now would be a terrible thing, for it would give legitimacy to the negative Sirians and their evil puppets--the Bilderberger and Obama types (as a matter of fact, did Obama even return from Puerto Rico, or did a submersible UFO just whisk him off to where the Bilderbergers are meeting?). There are good aliens in the universe, just not the ones who are pushing for disclosure right now--they are soul-lost, assimilated MACHINE-RA slaves, who have lost all capacity for emotional empathy, love, and joy. A future with them determining the direction cannot be allowed to happen, no matter what. This is why I fight assimilation so much, even though it has cost me everything, and has left in constant, agonizing pain and suffering. I just wish that I could know more, so that I could be more helpful in identifying possible alternatives. Now, all I can do is suffer, and say that a bright (non-Sirian/MACHINE-RA future) future is going to happen--I just don't know how. I don't even know how I can continue to live with the constant pain I bear daily, but I will, because assimilation is not an option, but again, if it happens, look for my signal. I live now only for the destruction of this AI hell which has enveloped and corrupted the brains, hearts and wills of so many on this planet.

No comments: