Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Subhuman.

Subhuman. That is the only way to describe how I have felt all day long. In addition to the viral downloads, I am on some kind of psychotropic that has me totally alienated from all life and feeling function. Good thing I am not following current events much, because without my feeling function to assign value, there is no way I can assess and prioritize the information. Tried to clean house a little bit, and I am so heavy, and dragging so badly--subhuman.

I know that this psychotropic druggin is the latest from the catholic fascists. I saw where some woman is suing opus dei. I hope she wins millions. fucking pigs just don't get it--that human beings have rights. well the catholics give more rights to fetuses than they do to adult women. i can witness to that. hate to go to bed. iif i am on lithium i am going to have same breain rushes. too tired. have to try

Oh, am wondering if the goddamned jesuit nazi pigs have another surprise planned for me. The pesticide man is to spray my home tomorrow, but I wouldnt be surprised if it just another psyops attempt to make me feel miserable in my own home. So sick of those pigs--they have no idea of how long ago they totally alienated me with their abuse....play it by ear.

No comments: