Sunday, June 26, 2011

I am nauseated from whatever psychotropic

I am nauseated from whatever psychotropic or hormonal cocktail that I am on. I have decided to quit spending so much time on the web, and tried to read, but my brain literally cannot read. The cybernetic mind is not the contemplative mind, and reading is an act of contemplation. I fell asleep 3 times for brief naps this afternoon while I tried to read. So, then I tried to get physical and cleared out the stairs to my basement--it was an arduous task, with rests every couple or three minutes, thanks to a really heavy and sluggish body caused by the implants. Still, I looked at the sky and listened to the birds, and realized that I have lost all joy in my life. I don't know if I will ever get it back again.

I do know that clearing out the basement is not going to protect me against any possible power outages this summer. The heat in my body is abnormal. Even when I am relatively cool--upper 60's, my body is so hot that I feel nauseated. Without a/c, I am going to be prostate with heat exhaustion. I take things one day at a time, and right now, I am drugged and miserable. Nothing new--this has been the status quo of my life for as long as I can remember...

No comments: