Thursday, June 2, 2011

Sicker and sicker

Sicker and sicker--so sick i think i should be in hospital. entire body and brain is shutting down without testosterone fuel. can barely walk or even stand up. take testsotereone tablets--cant even digest without them (food just sitsO, but it doesnt seem to do much good. recognize that i could go into a coma soon. dont care. want to die more than anything. just want to make sure THAT EVERYONE UNDERSTANDS THAT NOT ONLY DO I NOT NOT NOT want to be kept in artificial coma--i want some dr. some cop, some good samratiran to totally fry my brain, liquefy it, i dont care. do not let MACHINE-RA do to me what IT did to Therese of Liseux for 100 years. of course im not the sweet trusting girl child, but MACHINE-RA probably has an entire collection that IT feeds off of.

As for sirians, i got one final word but brain is too sick to function or formulate rational thought.
my groin lymph nodes are swollen. i wonder if i have got severe infection.. hope so. mmore than anything, I want to die. today. i am ready.


For my family and all people who love me, don't grieve or be upset. It has been a long time since my life was worth a damn, and I thave struggled to stay alive long after the thrill is gone. love you all. this is what I want. Death is a mercy for me. Pray God is merciful sooner rather than later.

No comments: