Thursday, June 23, 2011

World is on brink of WW3

World is on brink of WW3--all the forces of chaos and evil--most notably faction 1 and faction 2, can't wait to start it, so that they can drag billions of innocent people into their lies and evil schemes. I am one of them. I have tied to do a lil research today, but am too goddamned sick from all the psychotropics i am being force fed. That would be faction 2 force feeding me, trying to get me into a position where they can pump and use my psychic abilities while I sleep. Hopefully, i can resist them. I wont serve those pieces of shit ever again. Yes, there is honest leadership in the world--Hillary Clinton is somewhere. Wish i could be of more use--but the goddamned faction 2 has me so fucked up there is not mushc i can do. I am in a lot of pain, both from muscle spams and headaches---but mostly just so sick i long for death.

No comments: