Sunday, June 19, 2011

Major shit going down, I am too fucked up

Major shit going down, I am too fucked up to do anything about it. I can't even read and think through posts, much less discern what is going on. Still I know one thing, on this fathers day, I can think patriarchal assholes for my suffering. Apparently Bob Gates is calling the shots--probably because this country, this planet is in crisis mode and needs a military response, and the patriarchal bigwigs won't follow a woman, Hillary Clinton, but only a man. My guess, and I am completely guessing, is that the reptiles are threatening to unleash planetary catastrophe, but I am too fucked up to think through matters, much less come up with some kind of alternative vision or solution.

What are these fucking patriarchal pigs doing to me now? Is it hormonal? The fucking female hormones that I despise with every cell of my body are full flowing --I can tell by the NEVERENDING FUCKING STICKINESS BETWEEN MY THIGHS. You fucking male pigs--think that is a turnon for you?????? GODDAMNED SONS OF BITCHES--THINK YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE ME A FUCKEABLE FEMALE FOR YOUR GODDAMNED WET DREAMS????? GO TO FUCKING HELL. Sex starts in the fucking brain, and without my free spirit and my free being THE WAY GOD MADE ME, THERE IS NO SEX ATTRACTION AT ALL. I am sorry you arent men enough to handle the fact that I AM HORMONALLY and MENTALLY a MALE, when all you want is a female to fuck, but guess what motherfuckers, without me to change things, you fucking pricks are going to learn what it is to be denied fullness of being for 4000 years. You are going to learn what it is to be castrated from full personhood by hormonal customs that destroy your ability to fully interact with reality and be creative, just as surely as the mental and emotional castration forced upon females for 4000 years by lack of education, a role in the outside world, and a lack of regard for the female body did for patriarchal society (and still does, in many parts of the world)...In order to fulfill my role and purpose, I need to be FULFILLED, not hormonally or chemically castrated to meet some sexist patriarchal pig's fantasy. Until you can accept that truth, you not only condemn me to a life of misery and castrated denial of fullness of being--you do it for your billions of brothers in the next planned age to come. Nothing I can do about it--mother fuckers have even cut off my supply to testosterone--without testosterone I cannot think in the creative way I need. You sons of bitches, you are so hateful. I can't go any further. I have to work on physical body;. The female hormones make me fatter and fatter--cant bear it.

No comments: