Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I am in a near vegetative state

I am in a near vegetative state after another night of torture by the MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF SHIT GODDAMNED-TO-HELL SIRIAN PIGS. I had really bad dreams and thought I was raped--probably was. Worse of all, though, I think they have turned off my testosterone completely. What this means is that even though I can tell that I am in desperate need of testostorone--just to barely function, taking T-tabs as a supplement is not working. Thus, I am really, really, really fucked. I am severely autistic--cannot read or follow tv well. I am even failing in my Solitaire card game test--I am not able to hold the cards in short term memory. I have gone from a miserable eunuch to being a severely disabled near vegetable. I DON'T CARE. I WILL FIGHT THE GODDAMNED PIGS WITH EVERY FUCKING BREATH I CAN TAKE. Now, all I can do is hope for outside help, for I will never be a human being again, until some benificient higher power can reconnect my body's natural hormonal system.

Oh, and let me make it clear to the fucking pig goddamned Sirian demons from hell. FUCK YOU AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON. I know the difference between your piece of shit evil and benificent good. I won't be tricked. I may not be able to live for long in this current state, but I would rather suffer and die, than ever serve, or even rub elbows with you filthy pieces of evil....

I am in a psychotic state--nearly burned my house down and couldnt even smell it. reminded of when on lithium and left burner on. totally not in reality. too sick to do anything. face severely swollen. bad bad shape. long for death.

No comments: