Saturday, June 4, 2011

Yucky dreams continue

Yucky dreams continue as my dream state is where the war between MACHINE-RA, its alien sychphants, the Sirians, and myself is fought. Before delving into the more disturbing images I saw in my dream last night, I want to reveal a positive, possibly healing image that presented itself during my dreams last night. In my dream I was doing research in a library, and found a set of CD's detailing the healing powers of "medicinal marijuana". It was dated, and all I remember is the year 2006. I handed it to the reference librarian in charge, because I knew there was nothing I could do to obtain medical marijuana in my current, enslaved and highly monitored state. I will say that it was 2006 when the ehteric, viral implants. If I were free to pursue the possibility of healing by medicinal marijuana, I would. This, no doubt was triggered by the recent postings and interview of Rick Simpson, that RMN hosted. I really didn't pay much attention to the postings, because I have been too sick to do any in-depth research, and even when I am healthy, my time is very limited. I scan a lot, but I really am able to read very little, and because I knew that I would never be able to pursue healing by medical marijuana, I did not watch the videos or listen to the program. View the youtube video of medicinal marijuana's proponent, Rick Simpson, here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PwMmSxZANE

If there was some way that I could get my hands on some hemp oil, I would, because the more I think about it, the more, I am certain that the complete date of the CD package was indeed the date of my surgery, when the implants were placed inside of me. Therefore, it is clear to me that my unconscious is trying to tell me that somehow, medicinal marijuana can destroy the viral implants inside of me, and heal me. I may be exploring this further, if only intellectually and hypothetically, but hopefully, someone who is more free than I, can look into it in greater detail, because I will never feel like a human being again, unless those goddamned implants are removed or neutralized.

I woke up crying this morning. I feel so badly that I struggle to even write this. I feel, I guess, severely depressed. I can not listen to music, and just want to lay down or watch TV--there is no joy or desire to engate in life, but I force myself. Physically, I am in ever declining shape. My muscles are all locked in spasm, but I no longer have healthy or extensive musculature, so that physical activity becomes more and more difficult. I feel so locked up, that I seem to have so kind of exoskeletal shell around me. This makes it difficult to move my arms--what is left of my shoulders and back are all locked up, and it even makes it difficult to go to the toilet. Even mild torquing of the body leads to painful spasming of what is left of my hip and pelvic muscles. Still, I tell myself that I am in the front lines of a war, and if I don't fight back, no matter how badly I feel, that millions and billions of others will suffer my horrific fate as well. MACHINE-RA has made inroads in so many key areas--I just found another plugged in news anchor--that makes at least four of them. You can always tell by the tell tale cranial manipulation, or in this case by the exposed gum line of the smile. They also often have huge smiles with big chompers, due to the plasticity of the face in a fluid-filled, MACHINE-RA cranium (Obama is the best example, but they are everywhere, really). I know from my own experience, that when the cranium was manipulated, it exposed a much greater expanse of the upper gum line--so that is another clue to look for, dear readers. Again, not all people who have been cranially manipulated are cooperating with MACHINE-RA, but almost certainly they are being astrally abducted and fed subliminal imagery to mind control them, and unless they are very psychologically self-aware, and spiritually tough (and most people are not), they can easily be compromised into serving the agenda of MACHINE-RA.

Anyway, for those "lucky few" who choose to fight back against MACHINE-RA, you can count on yucky dreams and waking up depressed and crying--but spiritually, it is worth it. Fuck being a happy spiritual slave--better to be a miserable, spiritually free person. I speak from experience. Anyway, I dreamed last night of a man (Pakistani or Indian--from India), being worked on. His legs were gone, his abdomen looked like a meat grinder, and I knew in my dream that he needed an entire blood transfusion, but he still was alive. Later I dreamed of me, and I had a turmor in my belly, and a severe infection on my lower left leg and foot. I interpret the dream to signify the tumor as the IV catheter near my belly button that allows the Sirians to pump in huge numbers of nano-parasites--and which is responsible for much of my mentally depressed state, not to mention my bloated belly. The infection reminds me that the viral implants have left me deeply crippled. In my dream, I knew that I needed to get to a hospital. However, upon awakening, I just cannot see any relief from my current situation. I am really struggling to write this--I have got an electromagnetic frequency drain that is stealing all my energy. I know what I want to write, but it is so hard to write anything at all. I do not if a otherdimensional reptile is hooked into my frequency and draining my body of energy (that is what the Sirian implants can do--change the frequency of the unwitting victim's body, so that the frequency will match those of a parasitic reptile. I have taken up somoking to try to shake these reptiles. I don't know if it will work yet, but I know that the reptiles can't stand the taste of nicotine, as they drain my hormonal and enzymatic fluids. I will finish this post later....hopefully, I can get some energy back...

No comments: